Rise of the Shinobi
Rise of the Shinobi
Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rise of the Shinobi

Create, Rise, Betray, Destroy!. Everything is Possible!.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Should we have Cannon Characters?
Yes
I'm A Gomu Gomu Man! {W.I.P} Bar_left35%I'm A Gomu Gomu Man! {W.I.P} Bar_right
 35% [ 9 ]
No
I'm A Gomu Gomu Man! {W.I.P} Bar_left65%I'm A Gomu Gomu Man! {W.I.P} Bar_right
 65% [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 26
Important Topics
~Site Rules

~Character Template

~Technique Creation

~Clan Creation

~Weapon Creation
Top posters
TNT
I'm A Gomu Gomu Man! {W.I.P} Bar_leftI'm A Gomu Gomu Man! {W.I.P} BarI'm A Gomu Gomu Man! {W.I.P} Bar_right 
Toshiro Kazura
I'm A Gomu Gomu Man! {W.I.P} Bar_leftI'm A Gomu Gomu Man! {W.I.P} BarI'm A Gomu Gomu Man! {W.I.P} Bar_right 
Kazuya Uchiha
WhoDidWhat
Koden Uchiha
Kan The Cookie
herocou
Captaim Pimp
Shiko
RotS Admin
Latest topics
» Hoshigaki clan(WiP)
I'm A Gomu Gomu Man! {W.I.P} EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:51 am by Krusade

» Sorry for the Unexpected Leave
I'm A Gomu Gomu Man! {W.I.P} EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:23 am by Sith

» Light Hyuuga
I'm A Gomu Gomu Man! {W.I.P} EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:17 am by Sith

» Teku clan {Done}
I'm A Gomu Gomu Man! {W.I.P} EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:45 pm by ReDemer101

» Renjiro Senju - S ranked Wandering-Nin
I'm A Gomu Gomu Man! {W.I.P} EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:25 am by Renjiro Senju

» Dragon "Zap" Law {W.I.P}
I'm A Gomu Gomu Man! {W.I.P} EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:34 pm by flaminskull

» Rate the Signature above you!
I'm A Gomu Gomu Man! {W.I.P} EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:50 am by flaminskull

» What is your favorite smiley?
I'm A Gomu Gomu Man! {W.I.P} EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:32 am by flaminskull

» Dead site.
I'm A Gomu Gomu Man! {W.I.P} EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:29 am by flaminskull

Affiliates
~ Bleach Reborn!

I'm A Gomu Gomu Man! {W.I.P}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flaminskull

I'm A Gomu Gomu Man! {W.I.P} Empty
PostSubject: I'm A Gomu Gomu Man! {W.I.P}   I'm A Gomu Gomu Man! {W.I.P} EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:06 am

Clan Information

Clan Name: Gomu Gomu Ninja

Kekkei Genkai Name: Gomu Gomu No Mi: Gear one, Gear Two, Gear Three

Kekkei Genkai Ability & Description:
Gear One:

Gear one is that the person can stretch their body like rubber at will, and makes them almost entirely immune to blunt attacks, including bullets or even cannonballs. The user's ability to stretch and twist like rubber to extreme lengths not only makes them immune to injuries that originate from such, but it also allows them moves that can give them a great advantage in battle or otherwise. Stretching also allows the user to drastically increase the range of what would otherwise be a powerful close-range attack, turning it into a devastating mid-range attack. A stretched limb can also be used to store potential energy like a stretched spring, increasing the power of an attack. Owing to Rubber's insulating properties, the user is also immune to electrical attacks.

They can however still be hurt by cutting or stabbing attacks, as well as non-physical attacks such as fire or ice. One major risk of This powers is that they are vulnerable to attacks in the moments when his limbs are stretched to their limit. In all Forms of this Kekkai Genkai the user is unable to swim. When Deactivated this Weakness is deactivated. Gomu Gomu Ninja used at be very skilled at swimming but were cursed as will be told in the history.

Gear Two:

Gear Second (ギア2(セカンド), Gia 2 (Sekando)) is a form where the User pumps his blood rapidly with his legs to kick start the process which in turn increases the speed of his blood flow, thus providing more oxygen and nutrients to various parts of his body which makes him faster and stronger. It uses even more oxygen and energy, hence using up more food and he has to breathe harder. This causes The user to be hungrier or lying on the floor after a long usage of it, The opponents to witness it, compare the process to taking a stimulant. In Thesw Ninja's case, all of his organs are made up of rubber, so they can expand and contract, allowing the blood to move at the increased speed without stressing any internal organ, such as the blood vessels and the heart, without causing it to explode. This mode's enhancements to Shigeki's physiology gives him the ability to use a new set of attacks which are generally the same as his old ones but are so fast that even a skilled assassin would have a hard time actually seeing them.

This form also enables Shigeki access to his own version of the Rokushiki technique, Soru, which would make sense since he used Soru's principle, which is to kick the ground multiple times to propel the user over to a desired distance at imperceivable speeds, as the basis of Gear Second by incorporating it with his Gomu Gomu No Mi powers. In other words, Shigeki practically uses his elastic body by compressing it and using it as the kick-off point when initiating Gear Second. As a result, he can not only utilize a much more refined form of Soru that is far superior to other Soru users, but the power of his attacks are also greatly enhanced by the high speed that they seem to break the sound barrier, generating sonic boom-like effects in the process. In this form his metabolism rate is so high that his sweat vaporizes rapidly giving rise to a steaming appearance, and his skin turns slightly pink from the increased blood flow. Shigeki also tends to take a certain pose right after activating Gear 2nd with one hand making a fist and touching the ground in front of him and the other one touching his knee, possibly to maintain the increased blood flow until the process has stabilized.

At first The user can only use Gear Second for a short period of time, because the accelerated speed at which nutrients are used up depletes Their stores rapidly. The mechanics behind this enhancement thus also mean reduced strength and ability after significant amounts of usage, as pointed out by Shigeki's Master when Shigeki's attacks start losing their speedy edge because with all his nutrients running low, having a faster blood flow would be useless as there are no nutrients to use. Due to this, as also pointed out by Rob Lucci, Gear second hacks away Luffy's life force dramatically, increasing a chance of having a much shorter life because he is starving his body. After Gear Second wears off, The user can recover quickly through replenishing of his nutrient storage by eating meat. If the user has enough Mastery or Enough will they can use this form without getting as exhausted.

Gear Three:

Gear Third (ギア3(サード), Gia 3 (Saado)). Shigeki corks his mouth with his thumb, bites into his thumb joint and blows very hard into it, which inflates his arm. He is then able to transfer the air through his entire body, requiring the torso to act as an interface for his various limbs. Luffy blows so much air into his body that when they're all focused on a single limb, they become the size equivalent to (or greater then) that of a giant's. Used with his already-strong physiology, this apparently gives his arm more mass and a larger area to attack with, but he sacrifices mobility for this strength as his limbs are now so large that Shigeki has extreme trouble moving.

Gear Third is generally used when raw physical strength is needed, the bones are the key difference between this form and his old "Gomu Gomu no Fuusen" move, where his balloon form was soft and squishy like a regular balloon, whereas the inflated bones are very hard, similar to an inflated car tire. Unlike the normal Gomu Gomu no Fuusen technique, bullets ricochet off of Gear Third instead of bounce off. The bones being much harder also mean a lot of compression of air takes place when using Gear Third, making Gear Third not just a 'for-show' move, but like a giant mace of astounding mass when used in attacks. In between his attacks, Shigeki brings the air back to his chest and then shifts it into another body part. The downside is, the lag time in which it takes Shigeki to transfer and re-channel the amount of air trapped inside his bones through his very being can be disadvantageous. Furthermore, it is quite difficult for Shigeki to move while part of his anatomy has been converted to gigantic proportions, making the Gear inadvisable to use against opponents capable of moving at high speeds or in an enclosed place as he is leaving himself vulnerable to attack, Shigeki tends to only activate Gear Third against massive and often slow-moving targets whom he likes to assault with his Gear Third moves coming from high above in mid-air, where the said attacks could not be obstructed. To deactivate Gear Third, Shigeki leaves the form by exhaling heavily, which can cause him to be propelled backwards

The deactivation of Gear Third brings about shrinking, which is a negative side-effect due to the massive expansion undergone prior to release. The amount of time Shigeki spends in his shrunken form is roughly equivalent to the amount of time spent in Gear Third mode. This shrunken form has shown little to no ability to stretch at all, and it has been shown that Shigeki loses a incredible amount of strength

Clan History:

Secret Clan Techniques:
Back to top Go down

I'm A Gomu Gomu Man! {W.I.P}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of the Shinobi :: Area of Creation :: Clan Creation-
Jump to: