Rise of the Shinobi
Rise of the Shinobi
Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rise of the Shinobi

Create, Rise, Betray, Destroy!. Everything is Possible!.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Should we have Cannon Characters?
Yes
The Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p] Bar_left35%The Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p] Bar_right
 35% [ 9 ]
No
The Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p] Bar_left65%The Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p] Bar_right
 65% [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 26
Important Topics
~Site Rules

~Character Template

~Technique Creation

~Clan Creation

~Weapon Creation
Top posters
TNT
The Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p] Bar_leftThe Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p] BarThe Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p] Bar_right 
Toshiro Kazura
The Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p] Bar_leftThe Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p] BarThe Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p] Bar_right 
Kazuya Uchiha
WhoDidWhat
Koden Uchiha
Kan The Cookie
herocou
Captaim Pimp
Shiko
RotS Admin
Latest topics
» Hoshigaki clan(WiP)
The Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p] EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:51 am by Krusade

» Sorry for the Unexpected Leave
The Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p] EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:23 am by Sith

» Light Hyuuga
The Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p] EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:17 am by Sith

» Teku clan {Done}
The Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p] EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:45 pm by ReDemer101

» Renjiro Senju - S ranked Wandering-Nin
The Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p] EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:25 am by Renjiro Senju

» Dragon "Zap" Law {W.I.P}
The Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p] EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:34 pm by flaminskull

» Rate the Signature above you!
The Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p] EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:50 am by flaminskull

» What is your favorite smiley?
The Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p] EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:32 am by flaminskull

» Dead site.
The Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p] EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:29 am by flaminskull

Affiliates
~ Bleach Reborn!

The Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiko

Shiko

The Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p] Empty
PostSubject: The Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p]   The Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p] EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:04 pm

Tonight was a clam night.The sky slightly lit up from the few stars shinning up above.The ghostly white cresent moon was glowing hard which was a beautiful site to see that night.Shiko sneaked out of the Konoha that night.He thought it would be a good idea to get a brake from the village and train on his Sharingan.Shiko was training by a lake his was around 20ft. wide and a couple miles deep.The moon made a nice reflection off the lake's surface.There were many trees and bushes around the whole entire area.Shiko knew the could be a nice target to anyone trying to have a sneak attack on him.So he was always on high alert ,checking his back every other couple minutes.

OOC: srry for short post had to leave early)
Back to top Go down
Travis

PostSubject: Re: The Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p]   The Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p] EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:13 pm

(It took you that long...for that...)

The air was nippy as a breeze ran against the muscular back of Travis Uchiha. Standing tall and proud, he was shirtless, letting his muscles tighten and flex with each breeze of the wind. Perched in a tree like a bird, Travis looked down and turned his arms showing iron pipes that wielded his sword. Only a dark outline could be seen. Closing his eyes, he opened them slowly, suddenly you could see a black outline and a pair of 3 Tomoe Sharingan eyes. The corners of his mouth raised slightly as he gazed down upon his prey. It was a young Uchiha, the very clan that rejected him from his home. He vowed to kill every last Uchiha and slaughter the clan. The only problem was an Uchiha was in the Akatsuki, which would prevent him from meeting his goal, but he would, if it was the last thing he would do.

In the night the winds picked up slightly, carrying with it a barrage of leaves. As the leaves past him, Travis was gone, but then was shown almost on the otherside. Travis was fast and would easily dispose of his prey. Reaching over his head and gripping a giant broad sword, he smiled maliciously. Licking his lips slightly, he lunged into the air with the sword cocked over his head. Moving silently, he began his descent down swinging his sword in a large arc plumming his blade into the ground creating a large dent into the earth.
Back to top Go down
Shiko

Shiko

PostSubject: Re: The Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p]   The Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p] EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 6:00 pm

(OOC:Don't get pissy with me. I told you I was lazy that day.Plus I was super tired from the first day of High School.)

Shiko begin his training by fisrt mastering the jutsus he learned at the Academy a couple years ago.Within ten
minutes of Shiko's training there was a sound of a object hitting the and ground with pure force. "I was wondering if someone would try to attack.. and it looks like you won buddy." ,Shiko said still facing the lake.Shiko turned around from the lake and looked down at the gaint sword ripped into the ground below. "Woah!!....I can't belive he that guy has a sword that big.",Shiko said to himself, has a drop of swet rolled down Shiko forehead.Shiko then looked up at the man who pumlde the sword into the ground.The man was wearing no shirt and was very muscluar too.Shiko then looked up at the man's face. "Wait hold on....you have the Sharingan too?!?!?",Shiko said to the mam in a alrut and confused way.Shiko has never seen this Uchiha at the Leaf Village. "This guy has even activated the third tomoe of the Sharingan....this is going to be a really hard challenge.,"Shiko said to himself trying to look unafraid as possible.Shiko had so many qusetion to ask this unknown Uchiha member but, he knew this wasn't the right excat time to. "Well I see you want to kill me so..let's get this over it with!",Shiko said trying to act bold infront of the older Uchiha member standing a couple feet away from him.Shiko raised his arm in middle front of his body and formed the Tiger Hand Sign.Shiko would form the tiger hand sign every to control his chakra and get ready to activate his Sharingan.Shiko closed his eye from only four seconds and opened them with a foreful motion.Shiko's One Tomoe Sharingan was now activated. "This is best I have for now but, I give it my best shot!!" ,Shiko said to himself as he pulled a kunai from his left back pocket ninja tool pouch.Shiko placed the kunai to his body close so if he wanted attack he could and if he needed to defend himself with the kunai he could.Shiko stood there in a defensive stance watching and focusing on all the slitis movements ,the other Uchiha Clan member would make.
Back to top Go down
Travis

PostSubject: Re: The Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p]   The Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p] EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:20 pm

'I guess my tip off WAS good. He IS an Uchiha...' The corners of his mouth wavered and slowly rose flashing a tiny grin. Gripping the vast handle of his broad sword, he moved his thumb over it slowly. As he moved it, his thumb hit a little divet and he chuckled slightly. "Your kunai is useless." Digging his thumb in, a slight clicking noise could heard as the blades seperated and Travis held two long curved katanas in each hand. Giving a slightly evil laugh, he channelled a decent amount of chakra into each blade and swung both downwards at Shiko, having two great arcs of fire and wind go flying at the young Uchiha. Not even moments after he swung the swords, he moved at extreme speeds behind the young shinobi, squatting down placing his elbows on his knees, he held his fists up, clentched and placed his chin on it.

Giving another slightly creepy laugh, "Let's see how long you can entertain me..." Within that sentence, he had formed several hand signs. "Gale Wind Palm." Going for a powerful punch to Shiko's back, if hitting, he would slam his fist into Shiko's spine and unleash a torrent of wind, sending the Genin flying to the opposite end of the field.

---
Name: Reppushou [Gale Wind Palm]
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Wind
Description: Reppushou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. After forming the needed hand seals, Ryne will send a strong gust of wind towards his target. When acting in conjunction with another thrown weapon, the wind can increase its power and deadliness.
Back to top Go down
Shiko

Shiko

PostSubject: Re: The Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p]   The Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p] EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:26 pm

Shiko wounder what his enemy was thinking but, he knew it didn't matter now.He was fighting for his life.Shiko watched his enemy swing his sword in great arcs.The sword created arcs of wind and fire.Shiko grip on the kunia he was hold got harder ,ready to take actins when the arcs of wind and fire where coming straight at him him.Shiko pulled out two shurikens from his left back ninja tool pouch and threw them at the two arcs of fire and wind.The shurikens sliced throught the two arcs casueing them to split and cast away behind Shiko in the distance. "Thats all you got..I would've thought someone with a three tomoe activated..would have been a harder challenge." Shiko looked up back up from the clearing . "What the......he's gone..where did..." Before Shiko could wonder where his opponet could happend to be,Shiko sensed someone behind him.Shiko turned his head around in a pulzzed way and saw a glance of the enemy since he moved so quick. "Woah...he's fast..!" ,Shiko said to himself with a stressed out expression on his face.Still turning his head around to spot his opponet,Shiko saw the older Uchiha member make a few quick hand signs.

A gust of wind formed from the older Uchiha's plam and hitted Shiko's back with full force.Shiko was unable to defend this attack since the older Uchiha member moved fast then Shiko could trace at that moment.Shiko was blasted by a strong gust of wind and was lifted him 5 feet in the air heading towards a tree around 20 feet away.Shiko hitted the tree head first making his headband protector to fall off from his neck."Oww.....",[/b] Shiko said in pain.Shiko grabbed the tree's surface to maintain his balance has he got back up.Shiko stood back up,whobbling and holding the bloody medium size cut,he got when he bumped his head on the bark of the tree."What.....just..happend...?",Shiko said softly mumbling as his vision was getting a little worser by the second.Shiko was very mad now that he got side tracked so easily.Shiko was so angry now he would do anything to get his revange now.Shiko pulled out out 4 shurikens from his back pocket ninja tool pouch and threw them with alot of force and fustrating at his enemy.

(OOC:I know you think I god modd with the spliting your arcs but, I still letted you pound me.)

Last edited by Shiko on Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Travis

PostSubject: Re: The Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p]   The Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p] EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:52 pm

((OOC: OK, just a few mistakes on your part. What I italicized were thoughts, my mistake by not stating Travis thought. Also when I swung my swords in great arcs, it created wind and fire arcs. I didn't throw them. Just incase you'd like to edit the fact you could easily be incierated or thrown backwards with great ease.))
Back to top Go down
Shiko

Shiko

PostSubject: Re: The Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p]   The Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p] EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:13 pm

Ok I edit it.
Back to top Go down
Travis

PostSubject: Re: The Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p]   The Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p] EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:33 pm

(OOC: yes very OP sense your shurikens would've melted. but true >D)

Spinning the Three Tomoe in his eyes, he spun in a complete circle, creating a circle in mid air like a thin line was cut in the air. Then slashing down the center of the circle, it began glowing brightly as a huge tunnel suddenly erupted into mid air, entrapping Shiko inside of it. Laughing slightly, he formed the tiger hand seal and the tunnel erupted into red and orange flames as Shiko couldn't move without burning himself. "Rouka Gyakujou." Spinning his swords in quick, fluid motions, they were istantly blazing with very strong winds. Touching the tips of the swords into the wind, they erupted into super flames with the wind aiding in the power.

Laughing insanely at the soon death of the young Genin, Travis instantly body flickered through the tunnel, landing several super fired slashes across the young Genin's body. Then walking up to him, he attempted to lunge the sword through the poor Genin's body.

Name: Rouka Gyakujou [Corridor Frenzy]
Type: Kenjutsu
Element: Fuuton/Katon
Description: Using two weapons, Travis will send four strikes in the air to form a passage in which the opponent stands in. Forming a box, Travis will dash off through it and slice them several times before appearing on the other side of them. By adding an elemental affinity Travis can increase the damage.

Name: Dansu no Fuuton [Dance of the Wind]
Type: Kenjutsu
Element: Fuuton
Description: The user channels wind chakra into his blade, extending the blade and making the extension invisible with the wind, and moves quickly delivering several slices which would appear to miss to the human eye. Once Travis backs off, all the cuts that were hit are shown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p]   The Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Two Uchihas - OffrpDM- [p]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of the Shinobi :: General Area :: Training Area & Spars-
Jump to: