Rise of the Shinobi
Rise of the Shinobi
Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rise of the Shinobi

Create, Rise, Betray, Destroy!. Everything is Possible!.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Should we have Cannon Characters?
Yes
Substitution/Shushin no jutsu/Genjutsu dispeling. Bar_left35%Substitution/Shushin no jutsu/Genjutsu dispeling. Bar_right
 35% [ 9 ]
No
Substitution/Shushin no jutsu/Genjutsu dispeling. Bar_left65%Substitution/Shushin no jutsu/Genjutsu dispeling. Bar_right
 65% [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 26
Important Topics
~Site Rules

~Character Template

~Technique Creation

~Clan Creation

~Weapon Creation
Top posters
TNT
Substitution/Shushin no jutsu/Genjutsu dispeling. Bar_leftSubstitution/Shushin no jutsu/Genjutsu dispeling. BarSubstitution/Shushin no jutsu/Genjutsu dispeling. Bar_right 
Toshiro Kazura
Substitution/Shushin no jutsu/Genjutsu dispeling. Bar_leftSubstitution/Shushin no jutsu/Genjutsu dispeling. BarSubstitution/Shushin no jutsu/Genjutsu dispeling. Bar_right 
Kazuya Uchiha
WhoDidWhat
Koden Uchiha
Kan The Cookie
herocou
Captaim Pimp
Shiko
RotS Admin
Latest topics
» Hoshigaki clan(WiP)
Substitution/Shushin no jutsu/Genjutsu dispeling. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:51 am by Krusade

» Sorry for the Unexpected Leave
Substitution/Shushin no jutsu/Genjutsu dispeling. EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:23 am by Sith

» Light Hyuuga
Substitution/Shushin no jutsu/Genjutsu dispeling. EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:17 am by Sith

» Teku clan {Done}
Substitution/Shushin no jutsu/Genjutsu dispeling. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:45 pm by ReDemer101

» Renjiro Senju - S ranked Wandering-Nin
Substitution/Shushin no jutsu/Genjutsu dispeling. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:25 am by Renjiro Senju

» Dragon "Zap" Law {W.I.P}
Substitution/Shushin no jutsu/Genjutsu dispeling. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:34 pm by flaminskull

» Rate the Signature above you!
Substitution/Shushin no jutsu/Genjutsu dispeling. EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:50 am by flaminskull

» What is your favorite smiley?
Substitution/Shushin no jutsu/Genjutsu dispeling. EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:32 am by flaminskull

» Dead site.
Substitution/Shushin no jutsu/Genjutsu dispeling. EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:29 am by flaminskull

Affiliates
~ Bleach Reborn!

Substitution/Shushin no jutsu/Genjutsu dispeling.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
U

Substitution/Shushin no jutsu/Genjutsu dispeling. Empty
PostSubject: Substitution/Shushin no jutsu/Genjutsu dispeling.   Substitution/Shushin no jutsu/Genjutsu dispeling. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:29 pm

The Genjutsu Dispeling is actually down by stopping the flow of CHAKRA. Therefore, WITHOUT chakra, one couldn't get out of the genjutsu. It's all about GREAT chakra CONTROL. If you keep this limited, people can die from Genjutsu. There are genjutsu that can kill.

Substitution is the effective way of dodging, even killing someone. Even it can be over used. But you can't just place a small limit on it. People should know that due to their rank and the rank of their technique, that it can only be used to a certain extent.

Same with Shushin, people should know their own limitations.

I just doesn't seem fair if you can't just trust people with basic limitations anymore, people just HAVE to put #'s on things....... Well, you can ignore me and say I'm wrong, or you can listen to me. Because this only my opinion, I clearyly cannot take action against the creator of these rules.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya Uchiha

Kazuya Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Substitution/Shushin no jutsu/Genjutsu dispeling.   Substitution/Shushin no jutsu/Genjutsu dispeling. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:35 pm

Ehh, if they are going to know there own limits anyway, its still a limit putting a # on it just helps. I think it's fine the way it is.
Back to top Go down
U

PostSubject: Re: Substitution/Shushin no jutsu/Genjutsu dispeling.   Substitution/Shushin no jutsu/Genjutsu dispeling. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:38 pm

It just seems unfair from my point of view. All you really have to say is if you can't follow a basic numbers(Ex. AS, 1-3) then you cannot use this technique ever again. It seems unfair just from my piiunt of view.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya Uchiha

Kazuya Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Substitution/Shushin no jutsu/Genjutsu dispeling.   Substitution/Shushin no jutsu/Genjutsu dispeling. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:39 pm

Wow, that seems unfair to you?

I dont' see how, but I respect your opinion.
Back to top Go down
TNT

TNT

PostSubject: Re: Substitution/Shushin no jutsu/Genjutsu dispeling.   Substitution/Shushin no jutsu/Genjutsu dispeling. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:45 pm

U, you seem to be taking offence to this. We are here to listen. Just say how it's unfair and all, and we will talk about it. We're not deaf or blind and the rules can be changed, but we need a good reason for it to be changed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Substitution/Shushin no jutsu/Genjutsu dispeling.   Substitution/Shushin no jutsu/Genjutsu dispeling. Empty

Back to top Go down

Substitution/Shushin no jutsu/Genjutsu dispeling.
Page 1 of 1