Rise of the Shinobi
Rise of the Shinobi
Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rise of the Shinobi

Create, Rise, Betray, Destroy!. Everything is Possible!.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Should we have Cannon Characters?
Yes
Past the Gates [P] Bar_left35%Past the Gates [P] Bar_right
 35% [ 9 ]
No
Past the Gates [P] Bar_left65%Past the Gates [P] Bar_right
 65% [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 26
Important Topics
~Site Rules

~Character Template

~Technique Creation

~Clan Creation

~Weapon Creation
Top posters
TNT
Past the Gates [P] Bar_leftPast the Gates [P] BarPast the Gates [P] Bar_right 
Toshiro Kazura
Kazuya Uchiha
WhoDidWhat
Koden Uchiha
Kan The Cookie
herocou
Captaim Pimp
Shiko
RotS Admin
Latest topics
» Hoshigaki clan(WiP)
Past the Gates [P] EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:51 am by Krusade

» Sorry for the Unexpected Leave
Past the Gates [P] EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:23 am by Sith

» Light Hyuuga
Past the Gates [P] EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:17 am by Sith

» Teku clan {Done}
Past the Gates [P] EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:45 pm by ReDemer101

» Renjiro Senju - S ranked Wandering-Nin
Past the Gates [P] EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:25 am by Renjiro Senju

» Dragon "Zap" Law {W.I.P}
Past the Gates [P] EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:34 pm by flaminskull

» Rate the Signature above you!
Past the Gates [P] EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:50 am by flaminskull

» What is your favorite smiley?
Past the Gates [P] EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:32 am by flaminskull

» Dead site.
Past the Gates [P] EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:29 am by flaminskull

Affiliates
~ Bleach Reborn!

Past the Gates [P]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koden Uchiha

Koden Uchiha

Past the Gates [P] Empty
PostSubject: Past the Gates [P]   Past the Gates [P] EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:53 pm

It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, and it seemed that nothing could go wrong. Koden walked down the street's of Konoha with her hair blowing back as the wind blew on her face. "I think I'll go outside the village day." She said to herself. It would be the first time she be outside the borders of the village. Now a genin, she would do missions outside the village and inside. She would have to get used to what would happen out of the villages reach.

She looked at the surrounding trees and smiled. She wished the everyday could be like this. Free. There was no huge crowd of shinobi, just the lovely smell of pine. She ran around the forest and wandered far from the village. She landed in a perfect area. There was surrounding trees and the perfect earth for training. "This is amazing!!" She said. She heard footsteps and leaves crackling. Somebody's here.... She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
TNT

TNT

Past the Gates [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past the Gates [P]   Past the Gates [P] EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:09 pm

These damn guards were always pesky. They couldn't just drop over dead so he could talk to his informants on the inside. NNoooo. They had to try and stop him. Well, this was what people who stood in his way got. They got killed, had the essential body parts removed and put in a sac, and the rest burned. Oushi was making his quick escape from the wall of Konoha. He hopped through the forrest like a frog-human gone wild. He was silent all the way through. He could run, but hopping was more comfortable for him. His green skin with red spots helped hide him in the forrest with all the green and the red flowers that were everywhere. His Akatsuki robes, now covered in the blood of five chuunin guards, didn't help much with the cammoflauge, but he didn't care. Anyone who spotted him would just be added to the sac. It wasn't too long before he spotted a girl walking in the forrest. He had been so focused on gaining distance that he barely saw her. He came to a dead stop, dropping the sac while both hands shot to his sword. But something stopped him, something about the way she looked. She looked too much like....Yes, she had to be related...
"Uchiha."
He said it loud enough for her to hear, but not loud enough to give away their location. One thing he knew about Uchihas was that they desired power. Oushi smiled, his vicious teeth showing, his hands dripping with his enemy's blood.
Back to top Go down
Koden Uchiha

Koden Uchiha

Past the Gates [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past the Gates [P]   Past the Gates [P] EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:20 pm

The smell of blood was in the air. A smell Koden could never forget. She heard a word most people had called her when she was in the academy. Uchiha. She looked around and inhaled the smell of the blood. Coming back to reality, she said "Who are you? Show yourself!!" Shes shouted to the voice. The only thing she could figure out was that whoever, or...whatever said "Uchiha" had a masculine voice. And brought the smell of blood to the area.

((Sorry for the short post, I'm half asleep))
Back to top Go down
TNT

TNT

Past the Gates [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past the Gates [P]   Past the Gates [P] EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:27 pm

Oushi kept his smile up. He had plans for this Uchiha already. He planned on having some fun with her and her eyes may be useful. If not in her head then mabey in his. He wasn't sure yet, but he had plans starting to form. He stood, a few feet away from her.
"I am Oushi Kaeru, medic of the Akatsuki. Power flows from my veins. Fear me, respect me, loath me."
He liked to start of with this little speach because of his appearance mostly. Also, it had a nice ring to it. But, through the entire thing, he kept his hands on his sword. He didn't know how she would react and if it was bad, he needed to be able to slash her down and be on his way.
"I can tell just by your face that you are Uchiha. I can tell just by your last name you seek power. I have power to give, but you will need to do something for me. Somethings actually. Do whatever I say, when I say it, and you will have great power. It's either this or I kill you where you stand." With this being said, Oushi stared into the girls eyes, waiting for an answer, thoughts whirling throughout his head.

(Same here...)
Back to top Go down
Koden Uchiha

Koden Uchiha

Past the Gates [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past the Gates [P]   Past the Gates [P] EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:36 pm

She thought that she would never have this feeling again. But she thought wrong... Fear. That was what she felt at that moment. A member of the akatsuki... With power... Knows that I'm Uchiha.... And can make me strong... Its perfect for me! She thought with an evil smile on her face. She wasn't ready to die, so she said, "I'll do it... For power..." She said to ensure that shes only doing it for her power and not because she didn't want to die.
Back to top Go down
TNT

TNT

Past the Gates [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past the Gates [P]   Past the Gates [P] EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:14 am

Oushi chuckled to himself. This was too easy. He would have a powerful Uchiha as an apprentice....or a test dummy. Either way, he had just scored gold. He was greedy for her, greedy for the potential she had. He would train her well and she would be loyal. But he had to make sure that they were not friends. He knew that she would turn on him if she considered him to be her best friend.
But she might not even make it past the test to be his apprentice.
"All right then. Here's what I want you to d...." Oushi cut off his sentence as he pulled out he crossbow. Noises were coming behind him, and fast. Without looking he fired two arrows at the noise and an oof was heared. A guard fell to the ground.
"Change of plans. Help me take the bones out of this guy."
With that being said, Oushi walked over to the body and carefully cut out the eyes, putting them into a jar of eyeballs.
Back to top Go down
Koden Uchiha

Koden Uchiha

Past the Gates [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past the Gates [P]   Past the Gates [P] EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:14 am

This guy's psycho... She thought to herself. Never the less, she took out a kunai and walked over to the guards body. She cut a deep whole in the skin of his arm, showing the bones. All I have to do is basically peel off his skin.. She thought and smirked. She continued peeling off the skin, which would make the body nothing but bones. "So, what are the bones for anyway?" She asked with curiosity. It was not normal for someone to just kill somebody and take their bones. There had to be a reason...
Back to top Go down
TNT

TNT

Past the Gates [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past the Gates [P]   Past the Gates [P] EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:24 am

Oushi looked over at the Uchiha. She was curious. She needed that to survive with him. "I'll tell you when you have proven yourself." He looked back down at his handy work. He had the skull out and was placing it in the bag. As the Uchiha began to remove bones, he took out his flesh whip. He added to it from the guard's skin. Soon, he head had no skin, just muscle. He decided that leaving the muscle was the best plan of action. He had to be quick before they were spotted. He looked over at the Uchiha. "Put the bones in here." He flung the sack at her feet and began to remove the flesh from the arm that she wasn't working on.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Koden Uchiha

Koden Uchiha

Past the Gates [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past the Gates [P]   Past the Gates [P] EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:37 am

"Ugh...EWWW!!!" She said and looked at the flesh with a face of disgust. She decided to just get back to what she was told do. Putting bones in a sack. Exciting... She did what she was told and removed the bones from the body and placed them in the sack. This seems like a waste of time... She thought to herself but continued putting bones in the sack.

Last edited by Koden Uchiha on Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TNT

TNT

Past the Gates [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past the Gates [P]   Past the Gates [P] EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:44 am

Oushi finished stripping the flesh from the body. His whip was considerable thicker, longer, and deadlier. He placed the organs in the sac and stood up, stretching his legs. He noticed the "eww". She was going to have to get rid of that, and fast. But for now, he had to go.
"Ok, young one. I'm done here. You will tell them this, and only this. Do not elaborate on this.
You were walking through the forrest and saw me putting his bones into this sac. I saw you and shot you wil an arrow and shushined away. You saw the remains of the guard and began to run back to the village. Describe me, but you don't know my name. Have you got that?" As Oushi finished, he reached out to grab her right arm and stab the arrow that was used to shoot down the guard in her arm. He would place it to where she wouldn't suffer perminant damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Past the Gates [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past the Gates [P]   Past the Gates [P] Empty

Back to top Go down

Past the Gates [P]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of the Shinobi :: The Five Great Ninja Nations :: Fire Country :: Konohagakure no Sato-
Jump to: