Rise of the Shinobi
Rise of the Shinobi
Rise of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rise of the Shinobi

Create, Rise, Betray, Destroy!. Everything is Possible!.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Should we have Cannon Characters?
Yes
A dream in the making [open] Bar_left35%A dream in the making [open] Bar_right
 35% [ 9 ]
No
A dream in the making [open] Bar_left65%A dream in the making [open] Bar_right
 65% [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 26
Important Topics
~Site Rules

~Character Template

~Technique Creation

~Clan Creation

~Weapon Creation
Top posters
TNT
A dream in the making [open] Bar_leftA dream in the making [open] BarA dream in the making [open] Bar_right 
Toshiro Kazura
A dream in the making [open] Bar_leftA dream in the making [open] BarA dream in the making [open] Bar_right 
Kazuya Uchiha
WhoDidWhat
Koden Uchiha
Kan The Cookie
herocou
Captaim Pimp
Shiko
RotS Admin
Latest topics
» Hoshigaki clan(WiP)
A dream in the making [open] EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:51 am by Krusade

» Sorry for the Unexpected Leave
A dream in the making [open] EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:23 am by Sith

» Light Hyuuga
A dream in the making [open] EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:17 am by Sith

» Teku clan {Done}
A dream in the making [open] EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:45 pm by ReDemer101

» Renjiro Senju - S ranked Wandering-Nin
A dream in the making [open] EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:25 am by Renjiro Senju

» Dragon "Zap" Law {W.I.P}
A dream in the making [open] EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:34 pm by flaminskull

» Rate the Signature above you!
A dream in the making [open] EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:50 am by flaminskull

» What is your favorite smiley?
A dream in the making [open] EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:32 am by flaminskull

» Dead site.
A dream in the making [open] EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:29 am by flaminskull

Affiliates
~ Bleach Reborn!

A dream in the making [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
herocou

herocou

A dream in the making [open] Empty
PostSubject: A dream in the making [open]   A dream in the making [open] EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:47 pm

Hero looked at the hokage mountain. He leaned on the railing and a nice breeze past him making his hair go the other way.Hero inhaled, then exhaled."I'm gonna be the first uchiha hokage , and none is gona stop me." Hero thought to himself."Only if I had some friends to back me up, I know my dreams will come true." Hero looked down at the villagers." They don't deserve to be in war.So i'll do that.I'll protect them with my own life." Hero shouted. He then looked around to make sure there was no one seeing him talk to himself. He continued looking at the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Koden Uchiha

Koden Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A dream in the making [open]   A dream in the making [open] EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:07 pm

Koden was on her way to view the hokage mountain when she heard a boy talking. There seemed to be nobody else there as he talked to himself. She silently walked up the rest of the stairs with a smile on her face. She leaned against the side of the doorway to the roof of the perfect view of the mountain. "Pretty big words. But, can you back them up?" She asked, thinking that the boy would be surprised to hear her voice after seeing that nobody was there.
Back to top Go down
herocou

herocou

PostSubject: Re: A dream in the making [open]   A dream in the making [open] EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:08 am

Hero tightened his fist as he heard someone walk up the stairs and he silently cursed cause he knew that the person heard him talk.He turned around and found out it was a girl. She silently walked up the rest of the stairs with a smile on her face. She leaned against the side of the doorway to the roof of the perfect view of the mountain. "Pretty big words. But, can you back them up?" Hero put his fist to his chin.

"Definetly! I'll do whatever it takes." Hero walked to the girl and his hand over her shoulder on the wall." So you come here often?"
Back to top Go down
Koden Uchiha

Koden Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A dream in the making [open]   A dream in the making [open] EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:41 am

"I guess you could say that." She looked at the boy and observed his appearance. "So. Your an Uchiha too, huh?" Just from his looks she could tell he was uchiha. It was so easy to tell...
Back to top Go down
WhoDidWhat
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
WhoDidWhat

PostSubject: Re: A dream in the making [open]   A dream in the making [open] EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:44 am

It was an astonishing day, The sky was clear and the sun was shining brightly. Rioken has taken a walk around konoha, he always takes a walk around konoha so he can be warmed up in the day. Rioken was walking on the mountains to get a perfect view of the village. He jumped to the third hokages head and sat there so he can get a rest from all the walking. he looked at his watch and said "Well, Three more miles and The walking can stop" he then laid on his back as the sun was shining on his face. He used his right hand to block the light from gleaming on his face. He arose 5 minutes later to continue his walking, seconds later he notices two ninjas talking. Rioken was surprised that he found two ninjas on the hokage mountains. He got back up to the road way and walked to their location. He sees one boy and one girl. Rio thought they were on a date, and he came closer to them. he stopped as he was introducing himself. "Hey guys, My name's Rioken Nara, Nice to meet you both" he said as he smiled at both of them. He looked at his shoes and redundantly kicked a nearby rock.
Back to top Go down
herocou

herocou

PostSubject: Re: A dream in the making [open]   A dream in the making [open] EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:58 am

"I guess you could say that." She looked at the boy and observed his appearance. "So. Your an Uchiha too, huh?" Just from his looks she could tell he was uchiha.

"Yes I am, and your an uchiha too we are so compatible. I say me and you..." Hero was interrupted. "Hey guys, My name's Rioken Nara, Nice to meet you both" he said as he smiled at both of them. "To friends in one day, what are the odds." Hero thought to him self. "Hello rioken, I'm hercou, but i don't know her name yet." He said as he turned to the girl. " What IS your name?"
Back to top Go down
Koden Uchiha

Koden Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A dream in the making [open]   A dream in the making [open] EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:27 pm

Koden smiled at the both of them. "The names Koden, Koden Uchiha." She knew that Herocou knew that she was Uchiha, but what were the odds Rioken knew? Most likely, slim. "Nice to meet one of the Nara clan, Rioken."
Back to top Go down
herocou

herocou

PostSubject: Re: A dream in the making [open]   A dream in the making [open] EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:34 pm

"Soooo... is any one here on a squad yet ,if not this would be a pretty good team." Hero said to his first friends. "Too uchiha's and a nara, that's a kill team." Hero said. "But.. would be our leader... do any of you know any available jonin?"
Back to top Go down
WhoDidWhat
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
WhoDidWhat

PostSubject: Re: A dream in the making [open]   A dream in the making [open] EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:35 pm

Rioken heard Herocou pronounce his name and so did koden. An amazing day it was to make friends. Rioken chuckled and said "Well it's finally nice to meet people. But now I'm taking a walk around the whole village, But that doesn't mean I can't stop" said Rio as he laughed a little. Noticing the leaf headband on both of them he concluded they were both Leaf ninjas, a marvelous thing. Rioken asked Koden "So Koden, i was wondering where you were from, From which clan, " once Rio told koden what he said, he turned to Herocou and asked him the same question "You too Heorcou, where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Koden Uchiha

Koden Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A dream in the making [open]   A dream in the making [open] EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:22 pm

Koden thought. She was assigned a sensei! And for what she knew, she was his only student. She decided to not tell them she had a sensei. "Well, Rioken. Herocou and I are from the clan Uchiha." She said.Just then, she remembered something about the clan. For great power, you must kill your best friend... At all costs, she had to make Rioken her best friend. She wanted to have Herocou for the final development; The Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. [i]Great power is so close to me now...[/] She said and smirked.
Back to top Go down
herocou

herocou

PostSubject: Re: A dream in the making [open]   A dream in the making [open] EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:30 pm

Herocou looked at koden talk and finally he noticed a evil look on koden's face for a split second. "What could she be... ohh." Hero the noticed that she's an uchiha.And he was an uchiha, "She's gonna try to kill me...if she can."Hero thought."She doesn't know we can get our on mangekyou.Tsk."Hero looked. "I can have fun with these people... espically koden."Hero thought evilly he then heard koden say. [i]Great power is so close to me now...[/] She said and smirked."Sigh... she talks out loud just like me."Hero thought.I should flirt with her and make her more comfortable." So koden. You know you look beautiful under the sun light right." Hero flirted
Back to top Go down
WhoDidWhat
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
WhoDidWhat

PostSubject: Re: A dream in the making [open]   A dream in the making [open] EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:43 pm

Rioken, chuckling at what Hero said to koden, thought that they should go on a date at least. He said ”Aww, Child love, It’s so beautiful.” he said while laughing a little. Rioken thought about his walk and that he was going to be late for a meeting with his parents. A small sigh came out of Rio’s mouth as he tilted his head left to right. He looked up at the sky while Hero and Koden were talking. He muttered to himself to try and remember something important but has forgotten.

He turned to Hero and politely asked him if he could train with him, not a spar or a fight, just simple chakra control and stuff like that. All Rio could do now was train, he wasn’t going to finish his long walk, for he has to do it tomorrow too. He waited for Hero’s reply by redundantly kicking rocks near his right foot.
Back to top Go down
Koden Uchiha

Koden Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A dream in the making [open]   A dream in the making [open] EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:00 pm

Quote :
"So koden. You know you look beautiful under the sun light right."

Koden looked at Herocou with a serious expression on her face. "I son't have the time for your childish games, Herocou." She was really bored and there was nothing to do in the village. If she was with that man she had met outside the borders she would be free and living. Not in a stuffy, old, village.
Back to top Go down
herocou

herocou

PostSubject: Re: A dream in the making [open]   A dream in the making [open] EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:59 am

"Success!" Hero shouted in his mind. "Se thinks i'm not a threat, What a loser." Hero turned to rioken and accepted his invitation to go train with him. This was the beginning. He would have friends now. He would have love in his heart. Finally. Hero began to go to the traning field and realized the others weren't walking. Hero looked back "You guys comin or not!" Hero shouted toward the two
Back to top Go down
Koden Uchiha

Koden Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A dream in the making [open]   A dream in the making [open] EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:26 pm

Koden tilted her head back to Herocou. I'd rather not... She thought to herself. She turned her whole body in Herocou's direction and said, "Yeah, Yeah..." She said as if she could care less. Helping the genuine village idiot train...Exciting.... Oh well, you have to start somewhere, right? She stuffed her hands in her shirt pockets and let out a sigh. As she was walking she glanced over to the village gates, or at least the visible parts of the gates. It was so far away, and she was only a genin. To live free, and with power. That was her greatest wish... Or at least, it was now. As she thought this a devilish smile formed from her mouth. With whatever power she could gain from being here, could bring her one step closer to power, and freedom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dream in the making [open]   A dream in the making [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

A dream in the making [open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of the Shinobi :: The Five Great Ninja Nations :: Fire Country :: Konohagakure no Sato :: Hokage Mountain-
Jump to: